Back to the origins
Historically, in the beginning, banks worked with people and trust between them. If you wanted a loan, the local bank’s requirement was to have a trusted person to guarantee it. Then things changed, and it was the automated processes through computers that took over your credit, limiting the number of concessions because the credit rating or solvency was not adequate. We know how a person who is denied a loan feels and that is why we have created MoneyMas, a loan company that modernizes the granting of loans, returning to the origin.
Decisions made by real people
We do not allow computers to decide if our customers can access a loan. The most important thing for us is that you have the necessary capacity to be able to repay the loan and have a friend or relative who trusts you in order to guarantee the repayment of the loan in case you do not do it. Before granting any loan, we will have a telephone conversation with you and your guarantor. Our decisions are based on common sense.
No additional costs
When hard times come, the last thing you need is for someone to take advantage of your money. We can only charge expenses for late payments.
What happens when things go wrong?
We collect the maturities in the same way that any lender would. If a payment is not made when due, we will send you an SMS to remind you. If we still do not charge you, we will call you and send you an email to find out if something is wrong. Our priority is to solve the unpaid due date so that it does not become a bigger problem. Obviously, as our loans are guaranteed by a guarantor, if a borrower does not pay it will be the guarantor who will have to do it. In very unusual cases, when we do not charge either the borrower or the guarantor, we will pass the case to our recovery department.
If you are a La Caixa customer you can benefit from the loans for individuals offered by the entity.
So we recommend you take a look at the selection of personal loans available, and what you choose the most appropriate depending on which are your Jules Maigret.
What loans does offer?
From La Caixa we offer all types of “Family Illusions” loans to adapt to our Jules Maigret, and in the loans section you can see the different categories:
- For your family
- For your vehicle
- For your plans
- For your home
- To buy housing
Depending on your need, you can click on the type of loan that interests you most directly on your website to learn more information.
If you need a loan to enjoy your trips and family projects now you will have the opportunity to request it. You can also take advantage of this loan Family if you need to buy new furniture to redecorate your home or even to make a reform.
These are some of the conditions of the loan:
- Repayment period: Up to 6 years to return it
In Jules MaigretJules Maigret.es we recommend you to use the calculator provided by La Caixa to know what your monthly payment will be according to the loan you are going to request.
If you need credit to finance a new car or motorcycle at La Caixa you will have at your disposal the Auto loan, which offers you more flexibility.
Among the advantages to be highlighted:
- Lower initial fees. This is a possibility that you will have, because they will allow you to leave up to 30% of the amount to pay at the end of the loan.
- Repayment period: Up to 8 years to return it.
Loans for your plans
Within this category you will find:
- Express loan: From € 500 with a repayment term of 3, 6, 10 or 12 months
- Express Loan Studies: With the same conditions as the express one but directed to university studies, master’s degree, courses abroad and expenses of return to school
- Erasmus + Master Loan: up to € 12,000 for 1-year studies and € 18,000 for more than 1 year. To take a master’s degree in a European university. With amortization to 5 or 6 years, and with an annual interest rate of 5.15% during the entire loan. Without endorsement
- Credit Study Course to Course: Financing for studies, including enrollment and associated expenses. Credit of up to 6 years and amortizing the capital during the course.
In La Caixa you will find two options to buy a home.
- Fixed Star Mortgage 20: Fixed interest rate (3.30% without bonus products, 2.10% with maximum bonus) and maximum repayment term of 20 years.
- Fixed Star Mortgage 30: Fixed interest rate (4.15% without bonus products and 2.95% with maximum bonus) and amortization period between 20 and 30 years.
In both mortgage loans the interest rate can be improved by contracting linked products, and with a maximum bonus of 1.20%.