If you are a La Caixa customer you can benefit from the loans for individuals offered by the entity.
So we recommend you take a look at the selection of personal loans available, and what you choose the most appropriate depending on which are your Jules Maigret.
What loans does offer?
From La Caixa we offer all types of “Family Illusions” loans to adapt to our Jules Maigret, and in the loans section you can see the different categories:
- For your family
- For your vehicle
- For your plans
- For your home
- To buy housing
Depending on your need, you can click on the type of loan that interests you most directly on your website to learn more information.
If you need a loan to enjoy your trips and family projects now you will have the opportunity to request it. You can also take advantage of this loan Family if you need to buy new furniture to redecorate your home or even to make a reform.
These are some of the conditions of the loan:
- Loan: Up to € 60,000
- Repayment period: Up to 6 years to return it
In Jules MaigretJules Maigret.es we recommend you to use the calculator provided by La Caixa to know what your monthly payment will be according to the loan you are going to request.
If you need credit to finance a new car or motorcycle at La Caixa you will have at your disposal the Auto loan, which offers you more flexibility.
Among the advantages to be highlighted:
- Lower initial fees. This is a possibility that you will have, because they will allow you to leave up to 30% of the amount to pay at the end of the loan.
- Repayment period: Up to 8 years to return it.
Loans for your plans
Within this category you will find:
- Express loan: From € 500 with a repayment term of 3, 6, 10 or 12 months
- Express Loan Studies: With the same conditions as the express one but directed to university studies, master’s degree, courses abroad and expenses of return to school
- Erasmus + Master Loan: up to € 12,000 for 1-year studies and € 18,000 for more than 1 year. To take a master’s degree in a European university. With amortization to 5 or 6 years, and with an annual interest rate of 5.15% during the entire loan. Without endorsement
- Credit Study Course to Course: Financing for studies, including enrollment and associated expenses. Credit of up to 6 years and amortizing the capital during the course.
In La Caixa you will find two options to buy a home.
- Fixed Star Mortgage 20: Fixed interest rate (3.30% without bonus products, 2.10% with maximum bonus) and maximum repayment term of 20 years.
- Fixed Star Mortgage 30: Fixed interest rate (4.15% without bonus products and 2.95% with maximum bonus) and amortization period between 20 and 30 years.
In both mortgage loans the interest rate can be improved by contracting linked products, and with a maximum bonus of 1.20%.